Learn British English: Vocabulary
||21/08/2016, 6:51 PM|
2011 | 2157 Pages | ISBN: | PDF, MP3 | 200 MB
Rapidly Master More than 1000 of the Most Frequently Used Words and Phrases! See the words, hear a native pronounce them, record your own voice and compare it to the native speaker. Will this application alone allow you to speak like a United Nations diplomat? Probably not. Will it empower you to function in everyday situations, understand the language spoken around you, and help you rapidly learn the language? Absolutely "YES!"
How does it work?
1. Select one of up to 75 categories on the most common topics in the British English language.
2. Memorize each word as you see it in its native alphabet (Romanization where applicable) and British
3. Listen and learn to properly pronounce each word as you listen again-and-again to a recording of a
native British English speaker
4. Record and play back your voice to compare your pronunciation to the native speaker's
5. Save words and their small audio file to your personal word bank to study at a later time
6. Memorize all words in the category and quiz yourself with fun and easy to use flashcards
This application will give to the power to:
- Master the pronunciation of any word
- Significantly improve reading fluency as you see the written form of each word
- Improve listening comprehension by listening to the pronunciation of each word again-and-again
- Master difficult words as you store and easily access them from your own personalized Word Bank
- Challenge yourself with a flashcards to boost retention
Category: English course |
|Views: 101 | Downloads: 0
Auggie & Me gives readers a special look at Auggie’s world through three new points of view. Previously only available in ebook, now they’ll be published all together--complete with an introduction from the author on how she came to write them--in a gorgeous hardcover package!
These stories are an extra peek at Auggie before he started at Beecher Prep and during his first year there. Readers get to see him through the eyes of Julian, the bully; Christopher, Auggie’s oldest friend; ...
Living with Debt focuses on how to manage sovereign debt safely and effectively. The report traces the history of sovereign borrowing in Latin America, releases a new data set on public debt, and analyzes the evolution of debt, highlighting the recent trend toward higher levels of domestic debt and lower external borrowing. The report also includes a detailed study of the costs of sovereign defaults such as those that have affected some Latin American countries in recent years....
The 11th Edition of Fundamentals of Human Resource Management helps students understand and remember concepts through a straightforward and conversational writing style and a wealth of examples to clarify ideas and build interest. The authors provide a strong foundation of essential elements of Human Resource Management as well as a clear understanding of how Human Resource Management links with business strategy. Through practical applications, the authors illustrate the importance of employees...
This book provides support to academics as well as managers, who deal with policies and strategies related to work issues. Effective work practices and good employee relations are a real necessity of nowadays organizations, as they can help to reduce absenteeism, employee turnover and organizational costs. Instead, they support high levels of commitment, effectiveness, performance as well as productivity. The book focusses on the implications of those changes in productivity and organizations ma...
This book presents a practical and realistic approach to the study of human resource management. Concentrating on a common theme - the interrelationships among human resource management functions - the new edition features increased emphasis on multinational issues, a new section on total quality management and new coverage of how organizations respond to external environments....